Part B
There will be a book that accompanies the work. A conventional commercial print house will
produce this. The company will be of
your choice but their business must be producing one-off books rather than
large print runs. The book will have a
minimum of 20 pages and have a hard cover front and back. You’ll be required to provide a small amount
of text for the book with appropriate comment where and how you feel
appropriate. This could be an
introductory page of text, a small paragraph for each image or one line per
image. The text you provide must support
your imagery.
Send your ideas for this book to your tutor along with your images.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book
layout
Front Cover
Page 2
Page 3
Last Page
When I had designed these pages I reread Part B and found that I needed to expand the book to be 20 pages so I included some pages of text and spread the pages out to cover the number required. This enabled me to show the full images as some had been cropped within the photobook as they were landscape and I had shown portrait mode on the page. If you look at the last page the second and third images were landscape but were cropped to feature the manager but not her surroundings. They looked much better on separate pages.




No comments:
Post a Comment