Sunday, 14 December 2014

I've taken all my pictures

I've taken all my pictures now comes the hard bit of deciding which ones to use and why.  These are the 12 images I will be producing, hopefully at size A3.



1.     Shop Panorama
2.     Opening shop
3.     Recycle day
4.     First customers
5.     Donations collection
6.     Sorting goods
7.     Steaming clothes
8.     Administration
9.     Staff briefing
10.   Stocktaking
11.   Cleaning shop
12.   Locking up


When I took the panorama of the street to show where the shop is situated, I can't believe with only 6-8 images the width of the combined picture was 60".  The only problem with that was that the height was about 12".  I've managed to reduce it down to an A3 size and extended the height using Canvas Size in Images to be better viewed.



This panorama makes it look like the shop is on a corner of the main shopping street, but in fact it stands in line with the other shops around it.




When I was waiting for Sam, the manager, to arrive one morning I took another set of images and managed to get the shop to look more in a straight street rather than on a bend.




This is much better and gives a better idea of the position of the shop in the main shopping street.


No comments:

Post a Comment